Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

I'm sure most of you are aware of Carnegie Mellon Professor Randy Pausch, who is dying from pancreatic cancer. He gave his last lecture at the university Sept. 18, 2007, before a packed McConomy Auditorium. In his moving talk, "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams," Pausch talked about his lessons learned and gave advice to students and many guests from around the world who traveled to this special lecture, on how to achieve their own career and personal goals. In just a few minutes ABC News will profile this fine gentleman. Should you miss it I have linked here to the lecture. I'm being way behind the curve here, as millions have viewed the lecture online, and only became aware of this man and his wise words in the past week. I simply link as a service to something so worthwhile. Put a quiet hour aside and watch. And say a prayer. Here is the link to Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.

1 comment:

katiedid said...

Hi Homer! Thanks for the visit to my blog. Well, I am about 1/4 of the way through this lecture but have to go help someone realize thier childhood dreams. I will return to finish watching. I just wanted to let you know I have linked you to my blog. Looking forward to your blog!
Katie