Sunday, December 6, 2009

That December Coupon at Kellogg

A Hidden Treasure. Through the month of December you can come in and ask for the December Coupon which is good for any full price in stock piece and get 25% off. Homer's tip of the day.


I'm happy to report that we were busy at the store over the Thanksgiving Weekend. The weather wasn't all that great and I've come to know that when Mom and Grandmom have had enough of the family they come to us for some Christmas ideas and a bit of shopping in the best store in DC.

Everyone worked hard to make the store look cheery and welcoming and I took these pics to show it off. We have lots of great gifts for Xmas parties and there is going to be a great sale this week for four days only. Come in and ask for Homer and I'll show you the secret deals.Enjoy and come on by!



















1 comment:

My Notting Hill said...

The store looks terrific!