Friday, July 24, 2009

How Do You Make A Proper Thank You?


A question, and a wonderful way to start a midsummer weekend, how do you thank an anonymous gifter? The answer is easy. You pay it forward.

I was recently the recipient of a lovely and timely gift. It didn't solve every problem, but it put everything in its proper place. We're all having tough times, but when one person does something to remind you that everything will be alright, then all things are possible. To that person, and sorry my friend, I know who you are, I can only say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll never forget such kindness and pledge to further your generosity to the next person in need. Its what makes a hard days work worthwhile and I actually love it. So to all of us just trying, I say thank you with is video from Alanis Moristte.

No comments: