Saturday, August 16, 2008

Daily Painter Duane Keiser



I've highlighted the work of Duane Keiser here from the start. I'm a fan of the daily painters group and think they are a source of fine but affordable art for a side table or a collection for your wall. Now Duane is offering Oddments. Interesting. Here is his link.

What's an oddment?

Oddment means "a remnant or part of something, typically leftover from a larger piece." I originally made these very small paintings on pieces of board leftover from my larger paintings. They are typically about 3"x2.5"

Unlike my Postcard Paintings, I post oddments on my blog without email notification. If you see an oddment available, email me at keiser@duanekeiser.com and put the title of the painting you want in the subject line. The first person to email me gets it.

Oddments are $150.00 each

No comments: