Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Very Hot

After a cold and wet, wet May, June has brought our Nation's Capital a true August heatwave for the weekend. They are calling for 100 degree like weather. For those of you who know what that is like in Washington you know that being outside for too long just isn't right. Thus, thoughts of cool movie theaters enter our heads. While I have always loved the interaction of the audience, the dark and a large screen I refuse to pay $4.00 for a bag of popcorn. With that in mind I came across this story about a nice flat panel TV that doesn't have to be a big black void on your wall while not on. I actually saw this at the DC Design Showhouse last year and was an instant fan. I think I want this. Stay cool everyone. Here is a link to the manufacturer. Vision Art Galleries.

No comments: