Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two New Books to Look Forward Too

I posted back in May about these two books and they have just arrived in the store. Both make great gifts for the Holidays but I have to honestly say while terrific to look at and that both will lend an idea or two, they are so out of reach of the common man or woman and so out of touch with today's reality that they are fantasy's to enjoy and to reflect.

From six months ago: Two new books that all of us interested in living well come out this fall. Just this afternoon an old friend of distinctive taste asked me for a great resource on interior design and I sought out a copy of Michael Smith's "Elements of Design." Thanks to the "Peak of Chic," I learned that his new book is due out this fall. Here are both books covers



I'll also include in this post an additional mention for Carolyne Roehm's book due this fall on the "Passion on Blue and White." I'm sure both will be bestsellers. To be honest though I tip my hat to the talent that is, Michael Smith.


2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

Can't wait for these two AND all those that Peak put on her fall list. Hard to believe we are already starting to gear up the wait for all the Christmas design books. Michael's cover looks delicious.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I am especially excited about the Smith book. Such a talent.