Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grey Gardens


Grey Gardens is such a fascinating and sad story.I loved the original documentary and missed the New York Musical version with Christine Ebersole. I was pleased to see that it will be produced this month at the Studio Theater and will surely see it with Barbara Walsh reprising the role Christine Ebersole made famous. Here's a clip from you tube of one of the great songs from the show. Ebersole, what a voice. For information and to buy tickets just click.

1 comment:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I missed seeing this in NY when it was there (despite traveling there just to see it, long story) so was excited to see it was going to be in my own neighborhood! The movie version with drew barrymore is expected out this coming year, I hope it's not totally butchered.